Written (Listening, Reading, Writing) exams in English, aligned to the C2 Mastery level of the CEFR*. Exams are delivered through our global network of Test Centres or online.
About LanguageCert International ESOL exam levels:
- A1 Preliminary (Exam: Written | Spoken) – coming soon
- A2 Access (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B1 Achiever (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B2 Communicator (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C1 Expert (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C2 Mastery (Exam: Written | Spoken)
About LanguageCert International ESOL C2:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
- Paper-based/computer-based at approved Test Centres or Online with remote, live invigilation
- Duration 3 hours 10 minutes
At C2 level, candidates can:
- communicate spontaneously, fluently and precisely in virtually any situation
- understand almost everything heard or read
- summarise and reconstruct arguments and accounts coherently
- differentiate finer shades of meaning in complex situations
Candidates at C2 level have mastered English to an exceptional level, possessing the language skills needed to work in a senior professional or study in high-level academic environments (e.g. Master’s or PhD).
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.