Written (Listening, Reading, Writing) exams in English, aligned to the C1 Expert level of the CEFR*. Exams are delivered through our global network of Test Centres or online.
About LanguageCert International ESOL exam levels:
- A1 Preliminary (Exam: Written | Spoken) – coming soon
- A2 Access (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B1 Achiever (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B2 Communicator (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C1 Expert (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C2 Mastery (Exam: Written | Spoken)
About LanguageCert International ESOL C1:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
- Paper-based/computer-based at approved Test Centres or Online with remote, live invigilation
- Duration 3 hours 10 minutes
At C1 level, candidates can:
- use language fluently and spontaneously
- engage in discussion clearly and effectively
- produce well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects
- understand long, demanding texts and recognise implicit meanings
- communicate in social, academic of professional environments in English speaking countries
Candidates at C1 level possess the language skills that most employers seek for high calibre English-equipped employees.
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.