Written (Listening, Reading, Writing) exams in English, aligned to the B2 Communicator level of the CEFR*. Exams are delivered through our global network of Test Centres or online.
About LanguageCert International ESOL exam levels:
- A1 Preliminary (Exam: Written | Spoken) – coming soon
- A2 Access (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B1 Achiever (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B2 Communicator (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C1 Expert (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C2 Mastery (Exam: Written | Spoken)
About LanguageCert International ESOL B2:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
- Paper-based/computer-based at approved Test Centres or Online with remote, live invigilation
- Duration 2 hours 40 minutes
At B2 level, candidates can:
- communicate in detail, travel, live and work independently in an English-speaking country
- spontaneously interact with a degree of fluency without much strain on either party
- follow the news, TV and radio channels
- write emails, texts, letters, reports and stories etc.
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.