Spoken (Speaking) exams in English, aligned to the A2 Access level of the CEFR*. Exams are delivered through our global network of Test Centres or online.
About LanguageCert International ESOL exam levels:
- A1 Preliminary (Exam: Written | Spoken) – coming soon
- A2 Access (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B1 Achiever (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- B2 Communicator (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C1 Expert (Exam: Written | Spoken)
- C2 Mastery (Exam: Written | Spoken)
About LanguageCert International ESOL A2:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
- Face-to-face or Online with a live interlocutor
- Duration 9 minutes
At A2 level, candidates can:
- use everyday language and expressions related to personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment etc.
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.