This ITIL Foundation training is delivered using an exciting case study designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of ITIL. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ITIL Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending any of the further learning courses (ITIL intermediate level training) available in this track. Participants will learn the principles and core elements of the service lifecycle approach to IT Service Management according to ITIL. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Foundation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Our integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Comprehend the principles and concepts of IT Service Management as a practice.
- Comprehend the ITIL Service Lifecycle and its purpose.
- Be aware of the generic concepts and definitions used in ITIL.
- Understand the processes and the role within the lifecycle concept.
- Understand the importance of technology and architecture to IT Service Management.
- Understand the best practices of implementing ITIL within an organization.
- Prepared to take the ITIL Foundation Certification exam.
Who is the certification course for?
Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and who need an understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.