ITIL Practitioner offers practical guidance to support your business objectives, develop the skills needed to apply ITIL concepts in the organization and ensure business value by delivering fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use services. At the same time, the course and qualification gives confidence to managers that graduates are ready to initiate and successfully carry out required improvement initiatives. This training course focuses on the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as a way to structure improvement initiatives. ITIL Practitioner also covers three key areas crucial to the success of any improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics
What you will learn
- Use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement;
- Apply ITSM guiding principles in a real-world context;
- Apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context;
- Use measurement and metrics to facilitate continual service improvement;
- Communicate effectively to facilitate continual service improvement;
- Apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement;
Who should attend?
IT professionals, IT support staff, application engineers, project and business managers, any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT services.
To take the ITIL Practitioner exam, individuals must hold a valid ITIL Foundation certificate.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.