Participants will learn the principles and core elements along with the activities and technology & implementation considerations within the Service Operation stage of the Service Lifecycle. This lifecycle stage focuses on organizing and maintaining the day-to-day Service Operation. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Intermediate Service Operation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Our integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation principles
- Service Operation processes
- Common Service Operation activities
- Organizing for Service Operation: functions
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of Service Operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Who should attend?
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers and ITSM trainers who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Operation phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and the affected processes, functions and activities and their application.
An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably two years of work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.