ITIL® Managing Professional (MP) certification is equivalent to ITIL® v3 Expert certification. This module is designed to make the transition to ITIL 4 smooth and simple. The target group of this course is professionals working in technology teams. Participants are provided with practical and technical knowledge on how to create and implement successful services, teams and workflows.
Why this ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module?
Following the ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module and passing the exam results in ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification. The requirement for participating in the course is ITIL v3 Expert certification or a minimum of 17 (v3) credits. It is important to note that candidates can continue to acquire their ITIL v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to participate in this transition module.
What will you learn?
The course deals with the main elements of ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Foundation:
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support. Integrating the various value streams and activities involved in creating, delivering and supporting IT products and IT services, including the supporting practices, methods and tools.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value. Converting demand into value and looking at all types of interaction between service providers and customers, users, suppliers and partners.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT. Applying Lean principles and a DevOps way of working to supplement working with Agile and Scrum.
- ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve. Learning the practical skills required to create an organization that continuously improves.
- ITIL 4 Foundation. Becoming familiar with the basis of the service value system (SVS) and the four dimension model used to consider every component of the SVS.
The requirement for participating in the ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module is ITIL v3 Expert certification or a minimum of 17 (v3) credits.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with Peoplecert for this certification.