The DevOps Fundamentals training course explains what DevOps involves and how it can contribute to realizing continuous customer value. DevOps is a working method that is aimed at improving collaboration, communication and integration and – of course – automating the value streams between customers, software developers and operational IT professionals. DevOps maximizes customer value by enabling services to be designed, developed and implemented more quickly, and making them available faster. Higher customer satisfaction, better quality, faster delivery and lower costs are all benefits of DevOps.
Course and Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Understand how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- Understand the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
DevOps Fundamentals Certification
This Fundamentals training is the first course in the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) certification program. It is a mandatory requirement for all other levels within the certification scheme. For more information visit http://www.devopsagileskills.org/
Who is the certification for?
Anyone who requires a detailed understanding of DevOps principles, such as project and business managers, all professionals involved in IT quality assurance, testing and service management and anyone involved in the development, operation and delivery of IT services.
- Closed-book format
- Participants may bring scratch paper
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- 65% pass score
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG and DASA for this certification.