This course is delivered using a case study and an exercise kit designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of the subject. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated Change Management Practitioner certification exam.
Course and Learning Objectives
A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the Change Management approaches and techniques to a real change initiative – but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual Change Management expertise, the complexity of the change initiative and the support provided for the use of Change Management approach in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve. Successful candidates will have fulfilled the knowledge requirements for Change Management Institute accreditation. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate different approaches to change management and their implications for supporting individuals through change and understand why people react as they do and how delegates can help individuals through the change process
- Appreciate why teams are important in change, understand what factors contribute to team success and understand how teams change and develop and so help delegates to deliver improvements in team performance
- Identify key metaphors describing how organizations change and how these can help delegates plan appropriate action during change
- Formulate an integrated model of the change management process and how this can help delegates to introduce successful change within an organization
- Know what key areas need to be considered are when planning organizational change and understand the difference between management and leadership
- Identify different leadership styles and their effects on the change process
- Begin to develop a healthy response to the demands of change management leadership
Who is the certification course for?
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of a team in charge of leading or facilitating a transformation.
Change Management Foundation certificate. Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course. Such material will be sent to delegates approximately two weeks before the start of your course.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.