AQRO HRM Stress-Free Efficiency reduces unplanned interruptions; the main cause of working inefficiently. By intelligently structuring a department’s activities, organizations can foster stress-free and efficient human resource management. AQRO equips your organization with a key competitive advantage – providing managers, team leaders and staff with substantial benefits during their daily business activities. AQRO provides the HR integration with process based methodologies, such as COBIT®, AgilePM®, PRINCE2®, ITIL® and LEAN IT®.
Implementation of AQRO delivers the following advantages:
- For the company and senior management: EFFICIENCY (saving up to 1.5 hours per day, per worker)
- For managers and team leaders: FACTS (transparency; know the workers’ workload; make clear plans)
- For the worker: WORK WITHOUT DISTRACTIONS (clear responsibilities, reduce stress, less overtime)
Course and Learning Objectives
Workers often feel overburdened, because they have to switch from one task to another and are expected to be accessible at all times. They are often exposed to excessive external requirements. AQRO helps companies increase their productivity and introduces more transparency within their workflow. The goal: reduced set-up time so that delays to the workflow are kept to a minimum. Individuals will:
- Be able to undertake one role at a time
- Have uninterrupted work time, allowing them to focus and maximize their rate and quality of work
- Be less stressed at work
- Have clear responsibilities
- Have less unpaid overtime
Who is the certification for?
- Anyone who wants to improve the efficiencies of their team(s) and resource management processes.
- Managers of teams of people.
- Those who prepare role descriptions and assign individuals to roles.
- Those who want to get transparency about the roles and activities in their department.
- 50 questions per paper.
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%.
- 40 minutes duration.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.