Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, this Agile Project Management certification provides the ability to deliver agile projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises and examination based practical work. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake mock examination and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success. The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Course and Learning Objectives
This course prepares students for the AgilePM Practitioner exam. After participating in this course, a candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of the concepts covered in AgilePM Practitioner.
Following the completion of the course, participants will be able to understand and know:
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modeling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritize requirements.
Who is the certification for?
This Agile Project Management Practitioner qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
- AgilePM Foundation certificate
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question)
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed)
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.