The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in the fields of engineering or information technology, which are characterised by a strong need for interaction and flexibility.
Course and Learning Objectives
Upon successful completion candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following:
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modeling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritize requirements.
Who is the certification for?
This Agile Project Management Practitioner qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your AgilePM® Foundation certificate.
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question)
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed)
- Downloadable Additional Reading materials
- Mock exam
- 120 access days to the platform
What are the minimum system requirements to run this e-Learning courses?
Sound card, microphone, and webcam for recording narration and video
Windows 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox (all latest version)
* When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where your courses are hosted.