Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification AgilePM provides the ability to deliver agile projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
Why take this combined AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner training?
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises and examination based practical work. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake mock examination and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success. To prepare effectively for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exam, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and exam preparation work in the evening.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Provide integration with PRINCE2®
What you will learn from the AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner training
- Choosing an appropriate Agile approach
- Agile Project Management – through the lifecycle
- Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- The DSDM Products, Processes, Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Practices – Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Deliver on time – Combining MoSCoW Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control throughout the Lifecycle
Who is the certification for?
The qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
* Quint is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with APMG for this certification.